Digital Crossroads Discount for Members
See why Jason Falls – Digital Strategist, Keynote Speaker and Thought Leader, says you join him and others next month!
Your IndyAMA Chapter has partnered with the Louisville Digital Association to essentially make you a member of the LDA for a couple of days in October. Why is that significant? Because it scores you a $50 discount — the member rate — for Digital Crossroads, the LDA’s big, fall shin-dig complete with bourbon and blackjack!
Erik Qualman (Socialnomics, The Digital Leader), Jay Baer (Youtility, Hug Your Haters), Tara Hunt (The Whuffle Factor) and Rick Wion (McDonald’s, The Kellogg Company) headline a two-day digital marketing learning experience that is already becoming one of the must-attend conferences in the region. Digital Crossroads takes place Thursday and Friday, Oct. 20-21, 2016 at Horseshoe Southern Indiana Hotel & Casino, just across the river from Louisville, Ky., and just a two-hour drive from Indianapolis.
Here’s the kicker: Every ticket you buy for Digital Crossroads, benefits this chapter of AMA! That’s right! You can help your organization just by attending a killer, two-day event. More highlights of Digital Crossroads:
- The event will be co-hosted by award-winning broadcaster Jack Speer of NPR
- Thursday’s workshop sessions feature talks on data analysis and applications, multimedia tips and tricks, how to achieve 4300% ROI on email marketing, storytelling via snapchat, the rules of influencer marketing, local digital marketing and social advertising
- Friday’s full-day conference also includes talks from Oracle’s David Hibbs, lead-gen expert Nicole Hudson, cause marketing and PR rock star Shonali Burke and Michael Smith from Hearst Publications
- Breakfast and lunch Friday
- Cocktail events after both day’s sessions
- $10 in casino cash to enjoy Horseshoe Southern Indiana’s casino floor
Learn more here! You get $50 off the full price as an IndyAMA member. Tickets for the two-day event are just $249 for members. There are also prices for just Thursday’s workshops (just $99) and Friday’s one-day only pass ($199 for members).